Let the Dead Remain Dead!

Let’s bring back the dead?

An article I read awhile ago said that the Japanese are planning to resurrect the Woolly Mammoth, aiming within the next five years. “Scientists plan to obtain frozen tissue from the remains of a creature — which disappeared from most of the world 10,000 years ago — then put nuclei from its cells into an elephant’s egg cell and impant the embryo into an elephant.”

If they are planning to put the DNA into an African Elephant wouldn’t that be more considered a hybrid than just a mammoth?

What is the point in bringing back anything that is instinct already?

Maybe there is a reason for them not being here anymore. Like dinosaurs.

Last night I had a dream that I walked into a junkyard and all of a sudden a Tyrannosaurus Rex comes out of no where ready to eat me. Is any one planning to bring them back also? Because if any one is, I hope their in a different continent, most likely they will not know how to control what they personally are not actually familiar with. Sure they could have been studying about them for most their life but because the mammoths or dinosaurs have been gone for such a long time, they really will not know how they operate. They will have all this new ways in being that the mammoths could be really dangerous for everyone. DON’T bring anything back to life! It’s scary. It’s only setting up everyone for early death.